Saturday, October 27, 2007

Halloween Treat

Hootin' Anni awarded ''us'' this treat. I say " us", because there are alot of camera shy people, in the pumpkin patch, that have all worked their butts off, to make another season possible.(melon arobics)!!!
Thanks, Hootin' Anni, for the recognition.....we appreciate it.
And, we'd like to pass it on,
to Cyndy, Judy , Sarah, and Erin enjoy, girls!
Below:
just another version, of a ''pumkin vase''. I used lived mums, and added the silk ones, for a little protection, against heavy frost. However, the Indian Summer has been awesome, this year......

2 comments:

Joyce said...

It lools like you have had a good crop of pumkins. In my part of Indiana not so many. Not a good season.

Judy said...

Thanks for the treat. When my kids come home we go thru the candy and all the reese cups are mine. The rest goes into the freezer where they are allowed a piece a day. I am mean I know!